Having a Jeep Wrangler gives you a lot of benefits. You can tower over most cars when on the road because of its size and it has a classic design that you can bring anywhere. It’s a great vehicle for any kind of season. If you are a Jeep wrangler car owner, you are probably enjoying the heating system during winter months, as well as the fun driving experience that comes with this car.
- Why Should You Consider Getting LED Headlights?
- The Best LED Headlights for Jeep Wrangler
- 1. LX-LIGHT 7” Round Black Cree LED Headlight High Low
- 2. 2018 New Osram 110W 5×7 Led Headlights
- 3. Sunpie 7 Inch LED Halo Headlights with Turn Signal Amber DRL White+ 4 ” Halo Fog Lights
- 4. TURBOSII DOT Approved 7” Round Black LED Headlight with High Low Beam White DRL Amber Turn Signal
- 5. Xprite 7″ 80W CREE LED Headlights With Blue Halo
- 6. OVOTOR Jeep Headlights LED 7 inch with Halo Ring Amber Turn Signal Lights V Type White DRL Hi Lo Beam
- The Importance Of Having Good Headlights
- Final Thoughts
Why Should You Consider Getting LED Headlights?
While a Jeep Wrangler is really fun and exciting to drive anywhere, you might find its factory headlights weak for your needs. When you have a Wrangler, you want to go on off-road adventures, maybe even a road trip to your favorite beach. In order for you to enjoy your ride and be safe at the same time, you have to have reliable head lights in your car. This is why you should consider getting new headlights for your Wrangler.
Fortunately, it’s not difficult to look for headlights that will replace your Wrangler’s headlights. Additionally, here are some of the reasons why you should consider getting new LED headlights.
- LED headlights give better light quality to drivers. It doesn’t give off a blinding light to drivers on the other side of the road while giving you a clear white light.
- LED headlights are also fuel efficient.
- LED headlights last longer.
- They are also very easy to install.
The Best LED Headlights for Jeep Wrangler
For your Wrangler, only buy the best ones in the market. To help you choose, this article will give you the pros and cons of each item. Here are some of the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights that you can buy today.
If this is your first time to change the headlights of your car, then you need to buy a product that is easy to install. Although you can ask a car specialist to do the task for you, it’s still better if the headlights are not too complicated, just in case you’re too lazy to go to a car shop or you don’t have the budget for it.
The first LED headlight on our list gives you this benefit. LX-LIGHT 7” is not just another budget headlight that you can find today. It’s a plug-and-play headlight that car owners will love. You will also have no problem if you are a beginner because the lights will tell you which side is supposed to be mounted up when you install it.
As for the quality of the light, the LX-LIGHT won’t disappoint you. It has a 4500 LM for its high beam and 3200 LM for the low beam. Even if you don’t use your high beam, you would still have a good amount of light to help you while driving. And because this is an LED headlight, other drivers won’t find it annoying or distracting. You’ll be able to avoid accidents on the road using this kind of lights.
Meanwhile, the quality of the material used in this item might not be as fancy as those that are in the more expensive price range. However, if you find the black housing more attractive than silver ones, then you’ll have no problem with the design of this item.
- Sleek design
- Good price
- The lights are extremely bright
- Really easy to install. It only takes around 20 minutes for you to install.
- The anti-flicker resistor is built in which means there are no bulky resistors to deal with in this kind of headlight.
- The housing is well-built
- For some Wrangler models, the passenger side light might not fit perfectly. In such cases, you’ll have to grind it a bit to fix this issue.
- While it does a great job even with the cheaper price, the quality of the lenses is not that great. It is made of poly-carbonate which is a material that can be easily scratched.
Do you have a Jeep Cherokee XJ? Or a Wrangler Y? You might have been looking for good LED headlights to replace the poor stock headlights installed in your vehicle. However, most of the lights that you find in the market are around $500. If you don’t have this kind of budget right now, then you might be stuck with crappy headlights for a long time.
Luckily, there are headlights like the 2018 New Osram 110W that are affordable but still has great quality. Once you get these installed in your car, you’ll definitely notice the big difference of its beam compared to your stock lights.These LED headlights are equipped with Osram LED chips, has 8000 LMS for high beam and 5600 LMS for its low beam. The breather valve of this headlight makes it easier to get the moisture away. Additionally, it has a cut-off line that prevents other drivers from getting blinded by your bright light.
Overall, the 2018 New Osram 110W offers drivers the features that you won’t expect on a product around its price range.
- It can fit any kind of car with a 5×7 inch square headlights.
- Cut-off line
- Cheaper than most headlights on the market
- The manufacturer offers quick support for customers so it would be easier to fix problems or issues when you encounter them.
- Broad and bright light
- The material can feel a little flimsy compared to more expensive headlights.
Having good visibility is important when you are driving at night. Unfortunately, the stock headlights of Wrangler models do not give a bright and clear light which is not a good thing when you are driving on a dark road. If you are sick and tired of not seeing while driving at night, it’s time to check out these Sunpie 7-inch halo headlights with 4-inch halo fog lights.
The whole package might cost more than the previous headlights on this list, but the extra amount that you have to pay would be worth it because aside from the headlights, you’ll also get a pair of fog lights which would improve the visibility for drivers who are always driving even when it’s raining or snowing. Both pairs have a halo design that just gives your vehicle an aesthetic and cool look.With 4500 LM for high beam and 3200 for low beam, these headlights give a bright and white light. In addition to this, the halos will also blink once you use your turn signals when driving. The number of features that you will get in this product will give you a better driving experience.
- Reasonable price for a pair of headlights and fog lights.
- Turn signal halos
- Good packaging
- The manufacturer’s customer service for their product is really excellent. If you have any problem with the item that you received, you can message or email them and they will help you fix the problem
- Gives a brighter light compared to your stock headlights.
- The halos give an aesthetic look to your car.
- The turn signal is not plug-and-play. This means you have to have some splicing skills in order to make it work in your car.
- It might not fit the cavity of your car perfectly so you’ll have to do some adjustments when you decide to install it.
4. TURBOSII DOT Approved 7” Round Black LED Headlight with High Low Beam White DRL Amber Turn Signal
Another set of headlights that is really easy to install on a Jeep Wrangler is the TURBOSII 7-inch LED headlights. It is packed with features that would allow the product to last longer such as quakeproof, dustproof, anti-explosion, and IP67 waterproof. These headlights are great for Wrangler cars because it is made of heavy duty materials that would survive the harsh elements that you will encounter while driving.
Additionally, these TURBOSII headlights have a built-in fan and integrated cooling system. This item is made to last for a long time. If you are someone who wants to invest in headlights that are durable, this is one of the products that you should consider.
However, the most important thing that you should look at as a driver is the light quality of the headlights. While the TURBOSII is not the brightest out there, it does provide a better quality of lighting than your old halogen or HID headlights. It has the regular 4800 LM for the high beam and 3200 LM for the low beam. It uses Cree Chips for the lights which are brighter than your ordinary lights.
- Solid build quality
- Anti-explosion feature
- Has an integrated cooling system and internal fan.
- Turn signal
- DRL feature
- Good customer service by the manufacturers.
- The turn signal is not plug-and-play. You might have to look for YouTube tutorials to learn how to install them or ask a professional to do it for you.
- The headlights might not fit some models. Make sure to check with the manufacturers first before purchasing.
- Some drivers also reported flickering issues. The manufacturer can help you with this problem.
If you are looking for good looking headlights, the Xprite 7-inch 80W CREE LED headlights is the one for you. Aside from the bright headlights, it has a blue halo that looks really cool for your Wrangler. The blue halo lights can be used as a daytime running light. It has four modes which are the DRL, turn signal, low beam, and the high beam.
Xprite is a company with a good reputation because of the great items that they bring to car owners. If you are someone who is on a budget but still wants to have headlights of good quality, great design, and durability, you have all you need in the Xprite 80W CREE LED headlights.
This product has a die-casting aluminum housing, that is shock-proof and rustproof. The light quality of the Xprite is one of the highest that you will see around its price range. It has 9600 LM for high beam and 7200 LM for low beam. There is also an integrated cooling system and large rear cooling ribs that are designed for the headlights to withstand any kind of weather conditions and harsh elements in the environment.
The Xprite 80W is an all-in-one package. You get a bright set of headlights, a cool-looking DRL, and amazing turn signals in one box. Installation is also not a big problem for these headlights because they are plug and play!
- The blue DRL adds a cool vibe to your car
- Sleek design
- The quality of the material is great for its price
- Turn signal
- Good brand
- The lights are too bright. Other drivers will flash you because of it.
- The DRL and turn signal feature are not plug-and-play
6. OVOTOR Jeep Headlights LED 7 inch with Halo Ring Amber Turn Signal Lights V Type White DRL Hi Lo Beam
Ovotor might be one of the least popular brands in this list, but it’s definitely one of the brands that you should check out. Ovotor’s Jeep Headlights has a nice design that you don’t usually see from their competitors. It’s eye-catching and adds a nice aura to your Jeep Wrangler.
This is the perfect upgrade if you want to ditch those boring stock headlights of your vehicle. The headlights are bright enough even if you don’t use your high beam. It also has a cut-off line so you don’t have to worry about blinding the drivers on the other side of the road.
One of the first things that you will notice in these headlights is the V-shaped DRL. This design is really unique nowadays. Aside from that, the brightness of the DRL feature is good even during the summer. It really serves its purpose for drivers who need extra safety while on the road.
If you are worried about the durability of this item, it has an IP67 waterproof feature and breathing vents that would allow it to survive various weather conditions.
- Halo turn signal
- Modern design
- Adjustable beam angle
- Cut off line
- It may not fit some car models. Therefore, you would have to modify the bucket so you can use it.
- Friendly and fast customer service.
- Installation can be difficult for beginners.
The Importance Of Having Good Headlights
There are a lot of upgrades that you can buy for your car. With the level of technology that we have today, there are a lot of accessories that car owners can acquire to make their cars easier to use and stand out. However, we often forget that basic things like your headlights are important too.
Headlights are not just made for your car to look cool. They are created to give drivers more safety while driving. Good headlights will allow you to drive better when you are driving through a dark highway. They prevent accidents from happening.
Unfortunately, stock headlights are sometimes not bright enough for your needs. But you have a choice. You can either risk your family’s safety, or you can look for headlights that will improve the road visibility while you are driving. Driving at night is inevitable. Even if you try to avoid it, there will be circumstances or even emergencies that will require you to drive during the wee hours. This is why it’s better to be prepared by getting the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights for your car.
Buying new headlights is an investment that you have to make for your Jeep Wrangler. This car has a lot of great features for you but if you don’t have a good headlight, you can encounter accidents while driving. Now that you understand the importance of buying the best headlights for your car, you’ll have to choose the product that you are going to buy.
The items listed in this article have a lower price compared to more popular brands today. However, that doesn’t mean that you won’t get good quality when you purchase them. The usual price of Jeep Wrangler headlights that come from famous brands is around $400 – $500.
If you don’t have enough money to spare for these expensive models, then you might want to consider cheaper options like the LX-light, Sunpie, and Xprite. These brands might not be popular but they will give you the same results that more expensive brands offer, without the expensive price tag.
On the other hand, if you want your car to look different, the Ovotor headlight is a great choice. It has a good design but at the same time, still affordable. Overall, the products in this list prove that you don’t have to spend a lot to get the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights today.